Travel may be local, regional, national (domestic) or international. In some countries, non-local internal travel may require an internal passport, while international travel typically requires a passport and visa. A trip may also be part of a round-trip, which is a particular type of travel whereby a person moves from one location to another and returns. So, It’s not a race it’s a journey to enjoy.
Top 10 Travel Quotes
1. “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
2. “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Anthony Bourdain
3. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
4. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
5. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
6. “The gladdest moment in human life, methinks, is a departure into unknown lands.” – Sir Richard Burton
7. “No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.” – Chuck Thompson
8. “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
9. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
10. “He who would travel happily must travel light.” – Antoine de St. Exupery
We can also add our quote: It’s not a race it’s a journey to enjoy.